Thirteen Things About LearningExpressLibrary
1) It is updated regularly. Some of the new tests are: Electrical, Plumbing, Air Traffic Controller, and Military Aviation.
2) It not only has GED practice tests, it also has preparation courses, some in Spanish.
3) It has improvement courses for elementary school, middle school, and high school.
4) There are an assortment of college prep courses and practice tests: ACT, SAT, CLEP, AP, PSAT, THEA, CUNY, and TOEFL.
5) It also has a section for college students, with sections for improving math skills or reading, grammar, or vocabulary skills.
6) The college section includes practice tests for grad school admissions: GRE, GMAT, LSAT, and MCAT.
7) The Jobsearch and Workplace Skills will help you get a job, with a better resume and cover letter, as well as interviewing tips. It also gives tips for success in your new job.
8) Under Jobs and Careers, there are practice tests for career licensure: air traffic controller, commercial drivers license, cosmetology, ems and firefighter, and many others.
9) There is a seperate section of Skill Building for Adults.
10) There is a test preparation section for the U.S. Citizenship exam.
11) One section is resources in Spanish.
12) The ebook section has over 100 titles of study guides, with 24 new titles added in January.
13) And all of this is no charge with your handy, dandy Chesapeake Public Library library card.