1) The Tudors
3) Elizabeth: The Golden Age
4) The Other Boleyn Girl- based on the novel by Philippa Gregory
5)The Boleyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory
6) To Shield the Queen by Fiona Buckley
7)Death and the Virgin Queen by Chris Skidmore
8) Elizabeth & Mary: Cousins, Rivals, Queens by Jane Dunn
9) Elizabeth's Women: Friends, Rivals, and Foes Who Shaped the Virgin Queen by Tracy Borman
10) The Tudor Chronicles 1485- 1603 by Susan Doran
11) The Tudors: The Complete Story of England's Most Notorious Dynasty by G.J. Meyer
12) The Children of Henry VIII by Alison Weir
And last but not least, the book that got me started on this history kick...
13) The Tudor Secret by C.W. Gortner
So... have you read any good books lately? Any book that stirred up an interest to read more about something, or read more in depth?